Sat, 02 Mar|
European Junior Championship / Danish Senior Open 2019
Bringing together some of the best talents in the WORLD of Roundnet and some of the most promising youths. This event is going to be HUGE for the sport in Europe
Time & Location
02 Mar 2019, 10:00 – 03 Mar 2019, 14:00
Viborg, 8800 Viborg, Denmark
About The Event
This is the chance for new and young players to meet and play against other players, you dont have to be a experienced player to participate, everyone can participate. We have a lot of young Junior Newbies, who are really exiting playing other juniors! :)
If posible the following pools will be created:
- Boys under 15
- Girls under 15
- Boys under 17
- Girls under 17
- Boys under 19
- Girls under 19
If there are less than 6 teams in a pool, the pool will be joined with one of the other pools.
Danish Senior Open Pools:
- Senior A
- MIX Fun Pool (Senior player and Junior Player)
You dont have to worry about finding a place to stay or eat. We will take care of that, completely free.
We will also help transporting you from the airport to the location.
Entry fee will be 25 euros for each player.
The entry fee includes:
- Participation in the tournament, oppertunity to play 2 pools at once.
- FREE accomondation, from thursday to monday.
- FREE food! / Includes breakfast saturday, sunday and (monday) - Lunch saturday and sunday - Dinner saturday and sunday
- FREE pick-up from airport or bus station to the tournament sight, and back again.
- FREE t-shirt for every player
- Lots of nice prices for the winners!
The tournaments will begin saturday the 2nd of marts, but you are very welcome to come friday the 1st, where there will be a chance to have some pickup games, or just relax and have fun with other players.
All players will also get a free T-Shirt for participating.
Entry for the tournament is open!
Please feel free to contact us for questions.
Btw. its a INDOOR tournament.
Entries so far:
Danish Senior Open
- DEN, Paw Spikers (Jonas Lund Madsen / Rasmus Boddum Bjerge)
- DEN, Its the final Spikedown (Filip Pahus / Unknown)
- DEN, Flick On (Morten Bach Engholt / Micheal Gejsing Bundgaard)
- DEN, Byens Sønner (Simon Søndergaard / Peter Dahlgaard)
- BEL, Yezman (Frederick Eskens / Pieter Meyers)
- BEL, Rocket Jos (Nathan Peeters / Wout Geeraerts)
- BEL, Los Abuelos (Herty Van der Meirsch / Piet)
- BEL, No Fly Zone (Willem Schoeters / Frederik Theunis)
- BEL, The Rimside Job (Diego Lamonte / Fred Libert)
- BEL, Los Hermanos (Jeroen Laporte / Jef Peeters)
- USA, Walking with Grandma (Lee Setzer / Addam Setzer)
- USA, Silly Puddy (Preston Bies / Buddy Hammon)
- USA, Three Spin (Ryan Gross / Tommy Dessecker)
- USA, Cisek/Showalter (PJ Showalter / Tyler Cisek)
- USA, Baddd and Boozee (Harding Brumby / Chris Hornacek)
- POL, Baltic Herrings (Lukasz Scherfenberg / Marek Moskalonek)
- POL, Spike The West (Janusz Chodzicki / Marek Szymanski)
- AUT, RCG 8020 (Ole Hagenah / Markus Krainz)
- AUT, RCG tseinegain! (Simon Rustige / Andreas Lacek)
- AUT, RCG Hedgehogs (Marius Krabbe / Arne Wagner)
- SWE, Shotluckan Spikers (Kim Strömberg / Johan Strömberg)
- SWE, DaddySquad (Magnus Jälthammar / Oskar Karlsson)
- SWE, Knight Life (Jonathan Dahl / Daniel Corin Stig)
- LAT, Spika Spika B (Janis / Aleksandrs)
- ENG, SJP Fire (Tom Rogers / Tommy Nichols)
European Junior Championship
* Under 15
- DEN, Quokka Girls (Caroline Poulsen / Freja Linnet)
- DEN, Cheetah Girls (Lærke Pedersen / Linnea Riis)
- DEN, Pink Whippers (Victor Grapenthin / Jakob Lauritsen)
- DEN, On Fire Spikers (Søren Bertelsen / Tobias Møller)
* Under 17
* Under 19
- DEN, Mikkel Gade/Anders Dahlgaard
- DEN, Set 'Em Hussain (Emil Ruby / Søren Immersen)
* Under 21
- ENG, Vineyard Vikings (Richard Chapman / Micheal Porter)
- NOR, KRC Quackers (Benjamin Aasen / Anders Grønsten)
- ENG, MR SPike (Rustom Parekh / Matthew Swinbank)
Mix pool (Adult and juniors)
- DEN, Monkey Swoopers (Lærke Pedersen / Rasmus Bjerge)
- DEN, Nicaro (Caroline Poulsen / Nicolai Telling)
- DEN/BEL, Just Met Spikers (Freja Linnet / Willem Schoeters)
- DEN/SWE, (Linnea Riis / Kim Strömberg)
- POL, Boiling Frogs (Anna Wieloch / Janusz Chodzicki)
- POL, Fundacja Kamienica1 (Marek Szymanski / Paulina Pojawis)